XZW Xtreme Zone Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to XZW

Go down

Welcome to XZW Empty Welcome to XZW

Post  Trouble Shooter Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:20 am

First, welcome to XZW, one of the newest, and hopefully soon to be one of the best feds in TWG. What do you need to know about XZW? Glad you asked. The General Manager of XZW is Trouble Shooter, an 8 month veteran of a now defunct Mondial Fed. The way XZW will run is rather simple. If you roleplay often, you will be rewarded, with better contracts once yours expires, and with championship opportunities. Match results will not be edited, if you win, you win. However, the way the results happen, might be changed, for example, those who do not roleplay may still win, but it might be by DQ or outside interference, so as not to make the wrestler who did RP look too weak. There are two shows each week, the main show will air on Tuesdays, the minor show on Saturdays, both at 20:30 server time. I hope to hold a bi-monthly pay-per-view, which would occur on the final Saturday of every other season. Each season is four weeks long, providing us with eight shows per season to show our mettle. Not everyone will have a match on every card, but promos are always encouraged. I, and any Vice GMs I might select to write the shows, will get your promos worked into the shows, though you may have to wait an extra show to see yours, depending on scheduling and so forth. Any other questions can be posted to the appropriate thread in this forum.

Thanks and welcome to XZW Xtreme Zone Wrestling

Trouble Shooter

Trouble Shooter
Admin

https://xzw-twg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum