XZW Xtreme Zone Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The XZW gym

Go down

The XZW gym Empty The XZW gym

Post  mad man mowgle Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:13 am

Mad Man Mowgle is in the gym training hard, then all of a sudden he stops, sits down and pulls his last stash of golden pills

[img]The XZW gym Gold-p10[/img]

Mad Man Mowgle looks at them, when his manager and wolf enters the gym

[img]The XZW gym White_11[/img]
[img]The XZW gym Brando11[/img]

Manager: So Mad Man Mowgle whats up.

Mad Man Mowgle: Thinking.....about starting the phantom alliance again to rule this fed.

Manager: you sure that is wise

Mad Man Mowgle: WHAT .........are you trying to say

Manager: why did you build an alliance to try to take over the other fed, because the GM tried to control you remember to had two sides to you an evil and a good, he tried to draw out the good and kill the evil with medication, so you created you own pills to draw out the strength in people and control the to take revenge on the GM, but what has Trouble Shooter done..........nothing, just wait a while to see what happen to make you next move.

Mad Man Mowgle: you mean go back to hiding in shadows......... your right my friend.

Mad Man Mowgle pats his wolf then takes one of his pills, he starts to shake, but is fine after a few minutes.

Mad Man Mowgle: leave me, i need to train.

with an evil grin on his face Mad Man Mowgle start lifting weight with ease that are too heavy for his size.

Manager: come on wolf lets have a look at that nice yellow car that has parked in the carpark, it might be in you territory, you'll have to mark your sent on it.
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum