XZW Xtreme Zone Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show feedback Xtreme Zone Wrestling 19th aug.

+4
mad man mowgle
babu sama
Nakoliss
Nitro
8 posters

Go down

Show feedback Xtreme Zone Wrestling 19th aug. Empty Show feedback Xtreme Zone Wrestling 19th aug.

Post  Nitro Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:23 pm

i thought i'd just start one here, since we dont have it elsewhere.
Congrats on the debut show (if im not wrong) to everyone.

I think that i went very well. seemed like everything was like it was supposed to. I think it was a good first show, also when Trouble Shooter announced the titles.
Now all we need is some graphics, and alots of rp,and i think we're on our way. Smile
Nitro
Nitro

Back to top Go down

Show feedback Xtreme Zone Wrestling 19th aug. Empty Re: Show feedback Xtreme Zone Wrestling 19th aug.

Post  Nakoliss Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:33 pm

Hi everyone,

I really liked our first show. I don't mind not being in it but it's a sacrilege not putting Biquette in the spot light... well your lost Trouble Shooter! :p Just kidding.

Things I really liked:
- I really enjoy Trouble Shooter's writing and his persona.
- Although not from the States myself, I really enjoy the All American Theme of the Federation. I feel it fits perfectly, especially with the GM.
- Duarte, El Hombre Diabolico's promo! Ouch... very very good!

Things that, in my opinion, should improve:
- Draws!!! I hate them. I know Trouble said he will not edit the matches but if you could make it a double disqualification or a double count out, etc. It would at least look better than a draw. This could also be a good time to add runnins (friends coming to the ring to help).
- Formatting. If you could put a line that separates between each match that would make the show less crowded.
- Graphics. It needs wrestler cards and graphics. :-)

In all, I really enjoyed my first show. I think Trouble Shooter did a great job and I'm sure it will be better and better.

Gratz!
Nakoliss
Nakoliss

Back to top Go down

Show feedback Xtreme Zone Wrestling 19th aug. Empty Re: Show feedback Xtreme Zone Wrestling 19th aug.

Post  babu sama Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:23 pm

Good first show. I like it. I'm sure that Trouble shooter will put more graphic on the next show. He work his butt off to put on a show in a very short time. If you look at the roleplaying rules, there is a topic call xzw staff membres.There is photos of all staf membres there so we will see them soon. I'm happy with the result.
Great work Trouble.
babu sama
babu sama

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:36 am

Babu promo ended up appering twice Question , other then that i liked the show,for a first show it was good, first show first win for the Mad Man Twisted Evil there are a few bit that need working on but we can do those, in no time, well done trouble shooter

Last edited by mad man mowgle on Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Skiba Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:33 am

in the short amount of time, it was good, now we have longer to prepare for shows we can set the standard and keep to it.
Matt Skiba
Matt Skiba

Back to top Go down

Post  Duarte: El Hombre Diaboli Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:12 pm

First off, thanks for the love Nakokiss ^^ expect more from me.

The show over all was pretty good for our debut, I did like it a lot!

And I am pretty sure soon enough many of these minuses will all disappear ^^

If people do want some help with promos and gimmick stuffs I will gladly lend a hand.

Duarte: El Hombre Diaboli

Back to top Go down

Post  babu sama Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:55 pm

Wow 7 Draws in one show.. that must be a record.
babu sama
babu sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Skiba Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:42 pm

we need to edit that because it will end up getting borign for people watching and they may not vote,

Trouble Shooter, do you have/need any VGM's?

me, babusama and nakoliss are willing to help if thats the case.
Matt Skiba
Matt Skiba

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisTatum Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:38 pm

sorry about the delay in posting lol I thought the show was a good opener! Thanks Trouble for the hard work!!
ChrisTatum
ChrisTatum

Back to top Go down

Post  Headhunter Zeus Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:01 pm

Well, I don't know were to watch the matches (and wasn't here on the days that preceeded it). But for me it was already a nice thing to see that I was involved in a fight, and it wasn't a draw... I lost it Laughing , but yet, a participation.

Don't know if my English is 100%, but, well only practice to improve it right? Hope I can become an active member on the fed.
Headhunter Zeus
Headhunter Zeus

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:17 am

Im english and my english is not 100%, Very Happy
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down