XZW Xtreme Zone Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkSun Interview

Go down

DarkSun Interview Empty DarkSun Interview

Post  Darksun Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:55 pm

Erin Andrews: "Welcome back everybody, to a bit of a special treat. I've managed to get a few minutes to talk to the Danish wrestler, DarkSun and apparently he has something to say to the fans..."

DarkSun is pacing back and forth, gritting his teeth.

DarkSun: "Actually, Erin, I have something to say to that no-good know-it-all, Al Trautwig!"

Erin Andrews: "Uhm.... Ok? Go ahead then?"

DarkSun: "Al Trautwig, next time you decide to namecall on somebody, make sure it is not someone who is going to come right down there and break you in two! But that sort of gives you a problem, doesn't it? Because I'm always standing victorious when the bell rings, and I won't waste a second before coming right to you and..."

Erin Andrews: "What are you saying, Al Trautwig is calling you names?"

DarkSun: "Al Trautwig has called me a Disaster for the last time in his career, one way or the other. So Trautwig, if you don't want to eat your food through a straw for the rest of your life, stop call..."

Erin Andrews starts to giggle and has a hard time hiding it.

DarkSun: "What the h.... ERIN, don't you start nothing either!"

Erin Andrews: "I'm sorry, DarkSun, I don't mean anything by it, but if I remember right, Al Trautwig called you The Danish Disaster. I'm pretty sure he wasn't namecalling, he was giving you respect! He called you that after a good win in the ring. You were a disaster coming your opponents way. No harm was ever intended, I can assure you."

DarkSun: "Erhm..... err... Well, I didn't.... Maybe it was..... aw, hell!"

DarkSun storms off, with a healthy, red color in his face, leaving Erin Andrews behind, with a baffled look on her face.

Erin Andrews: "I guess that was the words from our contender, communication, especially in a foreign language, can be a difficult. Back to the studio. Al?"

Darksun

Back to top Go down