XZW Xtreme Zone Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Rules

Go down

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post  Trouble Shooter Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:37 am

1. Harrassment based on race, creed, color, religion, gender, or sexual preference will NOT be tolerated. Anyone found guilty of this will be banned from these forums, and their contract will be deleted, as well as a notice made to other GM's of the offenders disgraceful behavior. This includes Roleplaying. If your character is meant to be rascist, or a homophobe, etc., contact me and we will work something out.
2. No flaming of others will be permitted. If you wish to insult another character, do so in the RP forums, but do not make any personal attacks against anyone.
3. Spamming is greatly frowned upon. I don't care how many posts anyone has. If I feel you are posting just to get your count up, I will reset your post counter. Further abuse will result in further punishment, to be decided at that time.
4. Attempt to keep your swearing to a minimum. I have not set any words to be banned, but if it would be bleeped out on TV, then try not to use it in the forums. In some cases it will be allowed in RPs, if it is felt that it fits the character, or the mood the character is in.
5. Despite all the don'ts, here's a do; have fun. This is a game after all, and if you aren't having fun then what's the point of playing?

Trouble Shooter
Admin

https://xzw-twg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum