XZW Xtreme Zone Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tatum with Erin

Go down

Tatum with Erin Empty Tatum with Erin

Post  ChrisTatum Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:47 am

We are backstage with Erin Andrews
Tatum with Erin Erin_a10
with her is Chris Tatum.

Erin: "What do you think your chances are, of getting one of the titles, here in XZW?"

Chris: "Well I know I'm nowhere near good enought on take on the big guns here, so the XZW heavyweight title is out, so is the XZW Xtreme championship , I dont think im quite there yet, so for me I'm gonna concentrate on the XZW Televison Zone Title!! All I have to say is, Chris turns to look intently into the camera. Guys d'ya think ya can stop The Power Extreme from taking, said title? You may think you can, But you cant compete with The FaceStomper!!!"

Chris Turns away and stalks off out of camera shot, the camera focuses on Erin.
Erin: "Wow, Strong words there from Chris Tatum but will he be able to back up his claims?."

Chris Tatum appears back into the camera shot.

Chris: "I guaran-damn-tee to back up my claims!! anyone who thinks otherwise, SFW!!"

Erin: "SFW? what does that mean?"

Chris: "So Freaking What!! I dont care what anyone thinks, I only care about the 1,2,3 and my advance through the tournament!"

Chris walks off again, Erin watches him leave before turning to the camera and shrugs.
ChrisTatum
ChrisTatum

Back to top Go down