XZW Xtreme Zone Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday, AUG 26

+3
mad man mowgle
Headhunter Zeus
Nakoliss
7 posters

Go down

Tuesday, AUG 26 Empty Tuesday, AUG 26

Post  Nakoliss Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:19 pm

Hi everyone,

I guess I will go first. I liked our show today although I still think it needs some adjustment. If I am not mistake, it was shown later that it was suppose too which makes me think that Trouble had to do it really quickly.

Things I liked:
- Again, I really likeTrouble Shooter's writing.
- I like the promos (mine included Razz ). I think we still need to improve on this as a Federation but we are on the right track.

Things that, in my opinion, should improve (They're the same as my last feedback):
- Formatting. If you could put a line to separate between each match and promos that would make the show less crowded and look better.
- Graphics. It needs wrestler cards and graphics. :-)

In all, I really enjoyed the show. I think Trouble Shooter did a great job considering that it had to be rushed (I think) and I'm sure it will be better and better.

Hey, I'm the NEW Television Champion! :-)
Nakoliss
Nakoliss

Back to top Go down

Tuesday, AUG 26 Empty Re: Tuesday, AUG 26

Post  Headhunter Zeus Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:49 pm

Yeaaaaah... I'll have to say that I don't know where I see this part of the shows...
Headhunter Zeus
Headhunter Zeus

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:08 pm

Well done Nakoliss on becoming a champ, i enjoyed the show,

i like: promos are getting better
and good results after the matches

i think need improving: like Nakoliss said seperation of each match, easier to read
pictures and graphics, adds life to the show

but all round another good show
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Post  The Prodigy Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:34 pm

Here's my two cents for what it's worth.

Like the others, I think overall it was a good show. And it looked like we had more fans than the previous shows, so well done to all. The promos were good, but I thought one of them seemed out of place in the show. The one with Tatum and myself.

This is just nit picking, but I think more announcer comments would be neat to see. Just adds a bit. Not necessarily needed, just would add a bit more.

But again, good show... getting better each time.

The Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitro Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:09 am

i agree with Nak. concerning the cards, i gave it a try, as some of you saw earlier, and if you guys want those, i could make the cards here. at least until something new comes up. About the show being late, do we have any VGM's to step in if he has alot to do?
Nitro
Nitro

Back to top Go down

Post  babu sama Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:56 am

The show was good. Nacholiss is the T.V champ.....ok......It will be hard to get used to this. Razz
As for the graphic, well anybody who have some knowledge may contact Trouble shooter and offer his help. I don’t know if he has some Vice-Gm to help him, if not, maybe someone can asks him if he need some help with the show.
babu sama
babu sama

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisTatum Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:33 am

I concur!!! the show was good but I agree with Nak needs spacing out abit and I also agree with The Prodigy about our promo. otherwise lets kepp it up. oh and Congrats to Nakoliss!!
ChrisTatum
ChrisTatum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down