XZW Xtreme Zone Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nakoliss Saturday Aug. 30 Promo

Go down

Nakoliss Saturday Aug. 30 Promo Empty Nakoliss Saturday Aug. 30 Promo

Post  Nakoliss Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:28 pm

Hi Shooter and all,

This is a footage I'd like to use for Saturday's show. I don't know if I will be defending my title on the show but even if I am not wrestling I'd like to use it. It's actually a footage of my celebration after I won the Television belt. :-)
Just put it (if you want to) anywhere you see fit. Thanks!

--

Nakoliss Saturday Aug. 30 Promo Carl_w10

Carl Weathers: "Ok Al, I'm being told that we have some footage of Nakoliss celebrating after his victory last Tuesday night. As you can all remember, Nakoliss defeated Thundering Hawk for the Television Title. Our very own and beautiful reporter Erin Andrews followed the new champion on Tuesday night and this is what she got for us. Roll it guys"

Nakoliss Saturday Aug. 30 Promo Biquet10

The big screen lights up and we can see a close up of Biquette's big face. We can hear Nakoliss talk in the background.

Nakoliss: "... et en plus, Biquette, je sais même pas si j'ai eu chaud. Sérieusement, c'est incroyable..."

Biquette: " Bââââââiiiiiiêêêê! Bêêêêêiiiiêêê!!!!"

The camera zooms out and we can see Nakoliss turn around to face the camera. Biquette and Nakoliss seem to be celebrating in a small forest.

Nakoliss Saturday Aug. 30 Promo Assass10

Nakoliss: "Hey Erin, you're here! Cool! Did you see my match tonight? Wow, I won! I'm actually a champion here look I even have a belt to..."

Nakoliss looks scared for an instant.

Nakoliss: "Oh no... my belt! I was so happy and in a hurry to celebrate, I forgot my belt in the locker room!"

Biquette: " BÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÂÂÂÂÂ!"

Biquette runs quickly behind a tree and comes back with the Television Title Belt in her mouth.

Nakoliss: "You did huh? Thanks Biquette, you really are a nice and beautiful Princess!"

Nakoliss holds the belt to the camera.

Nakoliss: "See... I have a belt now! This is soooo cool!"

Nakoliss Saturday Aug. 30 Promo Erin_a10

Erin Andrews: "Congratulation Nakoliss! Is there anything you'd like to say to your fans or anyone else for that matter?"

Nakoliss: "Oh sure. Well, I'd like to thank the fans for their support obviously. Without them this wouldn't be fun... and I would have to buy my own merchandise. I also would like to thank the guy in the 27th row for saying "You can do it Nakoliss"... this really helped during my match. I would also like to thank my D&D book for teaching me the skills I needed to defeat Thundering Hawk. You know, it's all good having a dexterity of 18 but all the skills and feats I learned in my Advanced D&D book helped me tremendously! Biquette... how can I not thank my beautiful Princess Biquette. With all the support she gave me, the training, the sacrifice... I couldn't have done it without you. I need to thank Trouble Shooter for giving me this opportunity and for buying me a new set of core D&D books when mine burnt in my last Federation. Thank you Mister General Manager Shooter Sir for that! Lastly, I would like to thank none other than Thundering Hawk! Yes, Thundering Hawk, thank you for tapping out when I put you in my Koji Cluth. See, Thundering Hawk, before our match I said that I wouldn't forget to thank you! So there you go!"

Nakoliss puts the belt around his waist.

Nakoliss: "Now Erin, if you would excuse me, I have some partying to do with Biquette. We have a game of hide and seek planned for the whole night. This is going to be so much fun!"

Biquette: "BÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ!"

Nakoliss: "Yes, I can smell him too. I think Babusama has arrived and is already hiding. Lets find him Biquette."

Camera fades out.

Carl Weathers: "Wow... Nakoliss IS crazy, that's for sure. But he seems to be enjoying himself. Let's see if he can keep his belt..."

--
There you go! I hope this works!?!? Smile
Nakoliss
Nakoliss

Back to top Go down